I got this idea from Recovering’s blog – to ask questions and see what people think on certain theological things…so I figure I will ask some questions to see what comes from it – and where the convo can lead.
1. Can the Christian faith adopt a country’s culture and allow it to find a place in the church?
2. Is Christianity more compatible with Capitalism or Socialism?
3. Sin seperates us from God – are we born into sin or not?
4. What makes one a Christian and one not a Christian?
5. Should it be alright for a Christian to own a handgun/weapon?
6. Who is your favorite biblical character and how are you similar?
If all goes as it should – we will have a great discussion about one or a few of these points – plus it’s always nice to see where people sit theologically on issues. So welcome to the grill, it’s a hot day in July, cool drinks in the shade, and some classic conversation pieces…enjoy.